Responsibility :• Report to Assistant Marketing Manager.
• In charge of exhibition and road show planning, arrangement and to provide support in exhibition and roadshow.
• To generate report on exhibition sales and updates on customer database.
• Analyze the existing market, including competitors & dealer activities and document the result of marketing survey and analysis done into report form.
• To be responsible in handling company website updates.
• Plan and source for the updated information to be uploaded in company facebook fanspage. Manage the content of company facebook fans page
• Monitor dealers’ promotion activity in social forum.
• To take charge in Rewards Program. Involve in activities planning, organizing, co-ordination and responsible for the update of rewards point system.
• To be responsible in advertising & promotion material and stock arrangement. To control the stock.
• To support and co-ordinate in marketing events and activities.
• To assist department manager in other ad-hoc departmental work
Education and working experience requirement :-
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/ Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent.
• Marketing Executives with 1-2 years working experience in Marketing or related field.
• Able to communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu. Other dialects will be added advantage.
• Proficiency in English and Chinese written is a MUST.
• Familiar with MS Microsoft Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point is a MUST.
Other interpersonal skills:-
• Good communication and Interpersonal skill required.
• Candidate must be responsible in work, possess good analytical and problem solving skills and able to work independently.
• Ability to analyze, interpret marketing survey data and exhibition sales and documented into proper report.
• Candidate must be internet savvy and have passion to handle internet marketing related matters.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
• Applicants must possess own transport and willing to travel to outstation